Katherine M. Ricks Partner
Katherine M. Ricks has experience in all aspects of litigation and employment law, including discrimination, harassment, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, and workplace safety (OSHA). Katie collaborates with clients to establish sound practices to prevent labor and employment law claims.
- Saint Louis University School of Law – Juris Doctor (magna cum laude)
- University of Puget Sound – Bachelor of Arts
Affiliations and Honors
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Professionalism Committee Chair; Communications Committee Chair of the Young Lawyers Division)
- John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award honoree (2021)
- SuperLawyers Rising Star
- Judge Robert C. Dowd, Sr. Appellate Advocacy Award: First Place
- Recent Case Zeroes in on Differences Between MO, Federal Disability Laws (Missouri Employment Law Letter, September 2019).
- Employee granted workers’ comp after accident caused by routine task (Missouri Employment Law Letter, May 2018).
- Employees’ ‘acknowledgment’ of arbitration clause lacked mutuality (Missouri Employment Law Letter, November 2017).
- Board of Directors, CASA of St. Louis
- Founder and Chair, CASA of St. Louis Young Professionals Board