Miscellaneous Employment Issues
We have listed the largest, mostly commonly encountered topics under Practice Areas and Client Services, but it is impossible to cover every type of issue that may arise in our work with employers.
The following are a few additional examples of topics we handle regularly:
- Independent contractor/employee controversies
- ADA job description and reasonable accommodation analysis
- Unemployment benefits proceedings
- Employee privacy rights
- WARN Act requirements/plant closings
- COBRA and HIPAA issues
- Military leave and veterans’ reemployment rights
- Missouri service letters48
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Department of Transportation truck driver qualification standards and testing
Contact us to discuss how we may best assist you on these or any other employment-related legal issue.